This week in Tuesdays top five, we want to know who the top five players from the Brumbies are to start in this weeks round one clash with the Queensland Reds at Canberra Stadium, and why.
Here is a list of who Fans Unite believe are the game-breakers for the Brumbies this Saturday, but we want your thoughts too.
1. Ben Mowen- His imminent departure from the club has already been well documented, but this should make him more eager to go out with a bang. Expect Mowen to come out strong on Saturday.
2. Tevita Kuridrani- An electric centre who made his debut for the Wallabies last year. Returning from a five match ban for a dangerous tackle against Ireland. A line-buster with great defence. Will be crucial in the absence of Christian Lealiifano until March.
3. Matt Toomua- Again will play a crucial role in the absence of Christian Lealiifano's play making. Made his Wallabies debut last year, and combined beautifully in the halves with Quade Cooper on the Spring Tour, keeping Will Genia honest.
4. Henry Speight- May finally get to play for the Wallabies this year. With 16 tries in two season, he is the most prolific try-scorer from the Australian conference.
5. Stephen Larkham and Laurie Fisher- While technically not players, they both have a huge role to play in this match as they embark on their first Super Rugby match in their new coaching roles. Who will really have on the final say of the team? Their current history suggests they should see success this Saturday.